Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Come here often? Brad Sherwood
- We can make beautiful music together, Wayne Brady
- What do you say we get out of these wet clothes? Colin Mochrie
- That was never five minutes, now come on! Ryan Stiles
Hi I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- that cute thing your baby just learned to do
- conversation at a strip club
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan and Wayne are two competing explorers on the final leg of their race to the North Pole, when one of them falls into an ice hole, Brad, a German rival with a team of huskies, races in to help
- Do it like it's a Spanish game show
- Do it like the X-rated version, but bleep out all the offending stuff
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Performers: Colin, Ryan, and Wayne
- Scene: In the Wild West, three outlaws are holed up in a shack with a sheriff and a posse of men approaching
- "Don't worry, I'm a doctor."
- "What do I look like?"
- "Did you hear that?"
- "Let's not go there."
- Press Conference
- Public figure: Colin
- Topic: Yogi announcing he's killed Boo Boo
- Improbable Mission
- Agents: Colin and Ryan
- Voice on tape: Wayne
- Mission: Shovel snow (The Prime Minister of All-Up-In-Ya has been trapped in his hotel and cannot get out to get his funk on or his groove-thing shaken like a muh. In order for him to get down and get jiggy with it, the agents must shovel a path from his hotel all up to the spot.)
- Irish Drinking Song
- About: First kiss
- Brad Sherwood
- Gets to read the credits
- Brad reads the credits as a tour guide showing off the animatronics at the Whose Line? Hall of Fame