|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
August 22, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "That cute thing your baby just learned to do."
- "Conversation at a strip club."
- Hollywood Director
- Colin is the director giving notes to Brad, Wayne, and Ryan.
- The scene: Ryan and Wayne are two competing explorers on the final leg of their race to the North Pole, when one of them falls into an ice hole. Brad, a German rival with a team of huskies, races in to help.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like it's a Spanish game show.
- Do it like the X-rated version but bleep out all the offending stuff.
- Two Line Vocabulary
- The scene: In the Wild West, three outlaws are holed up in a shack with a sheriff and a posse of men approaching.
- Brad can only say "Let's not go there" and "Did you hear that?"
- Ryan can only say "Don't worry, I'm a doctor" and "What do I look like?"
- Press Conference
- Brad, Ryan, and Wayne are newspaper reporters attending a press conference held by Colin.
- The topic: Yogi announcing he's killed Boo Boo.
- Improbable Mission
- Wayne gives Colin and Ryan their mission: Due to recent snowfall, the Prime Minister of All-Up-In-Ya has been trapped in his hotel and cannot get out to "get his funk on or his groove-thing shaken like a muh." The agents must shovel a path from his hotel "all up to the spot."
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- First Kiss.
- Brad Sherwood.
- Brad reads the credits as a tour guide showing off the animatronics at the Whose Line? Hall of Fame.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|