Good evening everybody, welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- No shoes, no shirt, no service, Greg Proops
- Most credit cards accepted, Wayne Brady
- Deliveries in the rear, Colin Mochrie
- Closed by order of the health department, Ryan Stiles
and I'm Drew Carey, your host. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- the talent portion of the Miss United States contest, Miss America contest, you know what I meant
- Make a Monster
- Dr. Frankenstein: Colin
- Igor: Greg
- Frankstein's monster: Ryan
- Head: Elvis
- Legs: Olympic skater Brian Boitano
- Arms: A dirty old man
- Bride of Frankenstein: Wayne
- Head: Mr. T
- Legs: Fred Astaire
- Arms: A Benihana chef
- Performers: Colin, Ryan, and Jerry with Wayne's voice
- Scene: Lovesick bored housewife Colin is amazed when a male Strip-o-Gram, Jerry, arrives at her door, at that point her husband Ryan arrives home and starts to compete for his wife's attention
- Scenes from a Hat
- Unusual things to be coin-operated
- Talent segments we'll never see in the Miss America pageant
- If department store mannequins could talk
- Greatest Hits
- Singer: Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of Science Fiction
- Breakdance - "Asteroid Boogaloo"
- Really incredibly fast Jitterbug - "Obi-Wan Kenobi with the Flowing Brown Robe-y"
- World's Worst
- Thing to say or do on your first day in prison
- Performers: Greg, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game of "World's Worst"
- Greg reads the credits while he's dancing like a monkey
- During "Greatest Hits", Colin danced with Wayne after he and Ryan set the songs up. For the second performance, he initially said, "I'm not in it," but after the audience started chanting his name, he said, "You know what, as I recall, there may be a snippet" featuring him.
- Filmed along with Season 5 episode 12 and 28, and Season 7 episode 03.