|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
August 8, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter...
- "If the points were a military power, they'd be Canada."
- Press Conference
- Kathy, Ryan, and Wayne are newspaper reporters attending a press conference held by Colin.
- The topic: The first astronaut to make love on the moon.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Ann and Valerie provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: Chief of police Colin and an angry leader of the village mob (Ryan) are in a forest one stormy night making their way toward Frankenstein's castle to hunt down the monster.
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Party Quirks
- Kathy is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Kathy's chatty manicurist possessed by an evil Scottish demon.
- Colin: Wannabe stud practicing pickup lines in the mirror who screws up when faced with real women.
- Ryan: Apartment maintenance man who's come to fix things but behaves as though he's an action movie hero.
- Helping Hands
- Kathy and Ryan act out a scene. Colin provides Ryan's hands.
- The scene: Ryan is a wedding planner and entertainer who's running through the last-minute details on the day of Kathy's wedding.
- Themed Restaurant
- Drew and Kathy are diners at a Wizard of Oz-themed restaurant, where Wayne and Ryan are the waiters.
- Colin Mochrie.
- Kathy reads the credits as a waitress at a late-night coffee shop running down the items on the menu to a table full of drunks. The other performers play the drunks.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|