Good evening everybody, welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Little Miss Muffet sat on Wayne Brady
- He stuck in his thumb and pulled out Kathy Griffin
- The dish ran away with Colin Mochrie
- He went wee wee wee, all the way home, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter...
- If the points were a military power, they would be Canada
- Press Conference
- Public figure: Colin
- Topic: The first astronaut to make love on the Moon
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Audience members: Ann and Valerie
- Scene: Chief of Police Colin and an angry leader of the village mob, Ryan, are in a forest one stormy night making their way towards Frankenstein's castle to hunt down the monster
- Party Quirks
- Host: Kathy
- Wayne - Kathy's chatty manicurist possessed by an evil Scottish demon
- Colin - Wannabe stud practicing pickup lines in the mirror who screws up when faced with real women
- Ryan - Apartment maintenance man who's come to fix things but behaves as though he's an action movie hero
- Host: Kathy
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Kathy, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is a wedding planner and entertainer who's running through the last-minute details on the day of Kathy's wedding
- Themed Restaurant
- Diners: Kathy and Drew
- Waiters: Wayne and Ryan
- Scene: A couple out on a date
- Theme: Wizard of Oz
- Colin Mochrie
- The rest get to do a game of "Themed Restaurant"
- Kathy Griffin reads the credits as a waitress at a late-night coffee shop running down the items on the menu to a table full of drunks
- Filmed along with Season 5 episodes 02, 15 and 19.
- Cece Worrall-Rubin is seen in the establishing shot, but is not credited and does not perform in the episode.