Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- I went to the Blue Hole, Brad Sherwood
- Have a nice day, Wayne Brady
- My parents went to Hawaii and all I got was Colin Mochrie
- I'm with stupid, Ryan Stiles
- (Introduction reused from Episode 5-03)
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- a breath mint at a garlic festival
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan and Wayne are two bickering old prospectors down a mine digging for gold in the Sierra Madre, and they're about to strike it rich, but Brad is the bandito who rides the rails into the mine shaft to rob 'em
- Do the scene backwards, totally backwards
- Do it like you have uncontrollable lust for each other
- Do it using as many "Yo Mama" jokes as you can
- If You Know What I Mean
- Performers: Brad, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: Brad and Colin are regulars at a local diner, Ryan enters as their favorite waitress
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: With the fall of Saigon, serviceman Ryan must say goodbye to his Vietnamese girlfriend Colin just before he boards the last helicopter out of the city
- "When was the last time you waxed that?"
- "Start squealing, pig boy!"
- "There's a bun in my oven."
- Greatest Hits
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Album: Songs of Marriage
- Honky-tonk - "Too Drunk to Honeymoon"
- The Beach Boys - "I'm the Groom"
- The B-52s - "Cash Bar"
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Drew, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Drew is a high school student and Ryan is an arrogant Frenchmen giving him a lesson French culture
- Wayne Brady
- Everyone reads the credits as if Colin and Wayne are performing seals at a marine park and Ryan and Brad are feeding them