|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
August 1, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Hollywood Director
- The scene: Ryan and Wayne are two bickering old prospectors down in a mine digging for gold in the Sierra Madre. They're about to strike it rich, but bandito Brad rides the rails into the mine shaft to rob them.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it backwards.
- Do it like you have uncontrollable lust for each other.
- Do it using as many "Yo Mama" jokes as you can.
- If You Know What I Mean
- Brad and Colin are regulars at a local diner. Ryan enters as their favorite waitress.
- Whose Line?
- The scene: With the fall of Saigon, serviceman Ryan must say goodbye to his Vietnamese girlfriend Colin just before he boards the last helicopter out of the city.
- The lines:
- "When's the last time you waxed that thing?"
- "Start squealing, pig boy!"
- "There's a bun in my oven."
- Greatest Hits
- Colin and Ryan pitch the compilation album "Songs of Marriage."
- The songs:
- A honky-tonk song, "Too Drunk to Honeymoon"
- The Beach Boys - "I'm the Groom"
- The B52s - "Cash Bar"
- Helping Hands
- Ryan and Drew perform a scene, with Colin providing Ryan's hands.
- The scene: Drew is a high school student and Ryan is an arrogant Frenchmen giving him a lesson French culture.
- Wayne Brady.
- Everyone reads the credits. Colin and Wayne are performing seals at a marine park and Ryan and Brad are feeding them.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|