|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
July 25, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter...
- "You'll see the points when Anna Nicole Smith sees your feet."
- Let's Make a Date
- Wayne, Ryan, and Colin are contestants hoping to be picked by Jeff.
- Wayne: Excited teenage girl who decides she can't play the game without bringing her best friends on stage to do it with her.
- Colin: Office nerd who just got his CPR certificate and wants to practice his resuscitation skills on everyone.
- Ryan: Witch who entices the beast to her magic sleeping stool, then must find his true love to break the spell and turn him into a prince.
- Jeff and Ryan are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Epic skateboarding face-plants and wipe-outs.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Bad topics to open a conversation with.
- Professions where breaking into song is discouraged.
- Things that make the audience boo.
- Mundane activities that might be improved with nudity.
- Greatest Hits
- Colin and Ryan pitch the compilation album "Songs of Norway."
- The songs:
- A honky-tonk song, "Warm Warm Sauna, Cold Cold Water"
- An Opera song, "When the Hell Is It Gonna Get Dark?"
- Hoedown about...
- Cheating on your wife.
- Jeff Davis.
- Wayne and audience member Carol (whom Brady brought up during the Let's Make a Date game) read the credits as excited teenage girls.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|