|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
July 25, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "A centerfold's favorite color."
- The crisis: A museum is on fire.
- Colin: Mad Cow Man.
- Ryan: Athletic Slap On The Butt Man.
- Chip: Ants In His Pants Boy.
- Wayne: The Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better Kid.
- Wayne and Chip sing a Middle Eastern song for Neena and Veena, identical twin professional belly dancers, who appear on-stage as special guests.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Fast-food orders that sound sexy but aren't.
- Inappropriate times to show off your stomach muscles.
- Things you don't want to hear as you finish your last bite of dinner.
- Giving your date's parents too much information.
- Things that would make you suspect your doctor did not graduate from medical school.
- Living Scenery
- The scene: A newlywed couple is gambling in a Vegas casino just before retiring to their elaborate honeymoon suite.
- Belly dancers Neena and Veena are the living props.
- Themed Restaurant
- Chip and Drew are diners at a Steven Spielberg-themed restaurant, where Colin and Ryan are the waiters.
- Wayne Brady.
- Everyone reads the credits while Neena and Veena teach them how to bellydance.
- Twin bellydancers Veena and Neena Bidasha appeared as special guests.
- Filmed along with Season 7 episode 9 and 19
- Musicians: Laura Hall, Linda Taylor, and Cece Worrall-Rubin.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|