|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
July 18, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The NFL draft to Richard Simmons."
- The crisis: Captain Morgan's boat sank.
- Brad: Captain Morgan.
- Ryan: Runs And Throws Like A Girl Man.
- Colin: The Copycat Kid.
- Wayne: Russian Gymnast Woman.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Margaret and Bridey provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: Batman and Robin get the call that one of their archenemies is wreaking havoc on Gotham City.
- Title Sequence
- Wayne and Brad sing the title sequence to a sitcom called "Napoleon and the Bartender," about unlikely roommates Napoleon (Ryan) and a bartender (Colin).
- If You Know What I Mean
- The scene: Brad, Colin, and Ryan are three car mechanics at a service station.
- Film Dub
- Brad, Colin, and Ryan dub a movie scene about a couple composing an ad jingle.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Inappropriate elementary school field trips.
- Weird places to find advertising.
- Little-known but amazing facts about Drew Carey.
- Inappropriate emergency calls to make to 9-1-1.
- Bad things to say after making love.
- Hoedown about...
- The zoo.
- Brad Sherwood.
- Ryan and Colin read the credits as Batman and Robin, while Brad and Wayne provide the sound effects.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|