|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
July 18, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The sports in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition."
- "Everything else when you own a Porsche."
- Number of Words
- The scene: A deleted scene from The Wizard of Oz. Kathy is Dorothy and she has just arrived in Munchkinland where she's met by Wayne, who is a munchkin, and Colin, who is Glinda the Good Witch. Ryan arrives as the Wicked Witch of the West.
- Kathy has to use three words.
- Wayne has to use five words.
- Colin has to use two words.
- Ryan has to use four words.
- Colin and Ryan pitch their new miracle cure for hairy chests.
- Song Styles
- Wayne signs a song about audience member and bankruptcy department employee Carly in the style of Prince.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Times when you don't want a spotlight on you.
- Unlikely famous movie scenes to be done nude.
- The wrong thing to say when your girlfriend is trying on clothes.
- Ryan and Kathy are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: A montage of reptiles grooming themselves, eating insects, and chasing the camera.
- World's Worst...
- Thing to say or do during or after making love.
- Kathy Greenwood.
- Colin reads the credits as a guy with fabulous chest hair, while the other performers act like women driven wild by his chest hair in a bar.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|