|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
July 11, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Exist, Just Like...
- "Online privacy."
- Hollywood Director
- The scene: Ryan is a criminal breaking rocks in the prison yard. Chip is the tough prison warden who decides to frisk him because he suspects he's carrying a concealed weapon. Wayne flies in on a helicopter to help Ryan escape.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like a Bob Fosse musical.
- Do it like a cheesy 70s porn.
- Do it like Stomp.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Audience members Sally and Cheryl provide sound effects for Ryan and Colin respectively.
- The scene: Ryan is an explorer and Colin is a beautiful, feisty research scientist. They're on an expedition down a mighty river in Africa to capture King Kong.
- Ryan and Chip are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The scene: People eating insects, worms, and other bugs.
- Chip is a bartender. The other performers approach him and sing their problems to him.
- Colin is angry about the size of his feet.
- Ryan has a problem -- his zipper doesn't work.
- Wayne is in love with Chip.
- Hoedown about...
- Colin Mochrie.
- Wayne reads the credits as a football coach firing up his team of losers at halftime.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|