Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- It's a must-see, Greg Proops
- The most riveting action-adventure in years, Wayne Brady
- A prank twist at the end, Colin Mochrie
- This year's Battlefield Earth, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- The "bing" and the "bang" without the "boom"
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Greg
- Wayne - Fitness guru demonstrating his exercise techniques on various people in his video "Tighten Your Buns in 2 Minutes"
- Colin - Psychopathic male flight attendant whose anger management thong tightens whenever he loses his temper
- Ryan - Glamorous Russian female spy using older brother bullying techniques to extract secrets from the others
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- About: Jayne
- Style: Stadium rock
- Scenes from a Hat
- The first verbal exchange between Adam and Eve
- Moments when cheerleading is inappropriate
- Strange welcome greetings on signs as you enter into different U.S. states
- The Whose Line Is It Anyway? shower cam
- Party Quirks
- Host: Greg
- Wayne - Every photo from the sexy new Whose Line Is It Anyway? calendar
- Colin - Group of Jurassic Park raptors setting up a trap and stalking the other guests
- Ryan - High school boy who discovers that the camera is a window into the girls showers and wants to get his buddies to look
- Commentators: Drew and Greg
- Athletes: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: Two competitive female college roommates have to get showered, dressed, and made up before their dates arrive
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game of "Sportscasters"
- Everybody along with Jayne reads the credits as bodybuilders competing in a high-pressure competition