|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
June 27, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Cheeseburgers after you've had angioplasty."
- Weird Newscasters
- Colin: Anchor.
- Greg: Co-anchor (A goofy white guy desperately trying to act street.)
- Sports: Wayne (Aging female Broadway performer in a big song-and-dance number whose extensive plastic surgery begins to collapse.
- Weather: Ryan (A very strict father whose deadbeat sons are in the studio and he's decided it's time for them to get real jobs.)
- Scenes from a Hat
- Like Oklahoma!, musicals about different U.S. states.
- Sumo wrestlers in other professions.
- Anecdotes dogs would tell if they appeared on talk shows.
- Film Dub
- Greg, Colin, and Ryan dub a black-and-white movie scene about one day at the doctor's lab.
- Party Quirks
- Greg is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Having a series of stormy love affairs from beginning to end with each person at the party.
- Colin: Serious scientist testing how much annoyance people can stand before cracking.
- Ryan: Rat traveling through a maze to reach the cameras where he's given either cheese or an electric shock.
- Hats/Dating Service Video
- The performers use a variety of hats to make the world's worst dating service video.
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Yelling out the wrong name in bed.
- Greg Proops.
- Everyone reads the credits as people whose extensive plastic surgery is collapsing.
- Filmed along with Season 5 episode 17
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|