|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
June 27, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Whether your porn is on DVD or VHS."
- Kathy and Ryan are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Rats scurrying everywhere.
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a song to David Hasselhoff in the style of gospel, as the other performers provide backup.
- Two Line Vocabulary
- Colin is Indiana Jones and Ryan and Kathy are his two sidekicks. They're looking for the Holy Grail in an ancient temple full of dangerous traps.
- Ryan can only say "What does that do?" and "I want out."
- Kathy can only say "I love this" and "Are you kidding?"
- David Hasselhoff perform a scene with Ryan and Colin. Wayne dubs all of David's words.
- The scene: Colin is a beautiful woman who's gone swimming and is in trouble. Hunky lifeguard David Hasselhoff comes to her rescue. Just then, Colin's boyfriend Ryan arrives, determined to show that he is the hunkiest and fittest lifeguard on the beach.
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Wayne, Ryan, and David Hasselhoff sing a Broadway song to audience member Venus. The first line of the song is, "I can't live without your mother."
- David Hasselhoff.
- David Hasselhoff and the performers read the credits as Baywatch lifeguards running in slow-motion to save the people in the credits.
- Baywatch star David Hasselhoff appeared as a special guest.
- Filmed along with Season 5 episodes: 2 , 15 and 29 .
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|