|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
June 20, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Multiple Personalities
- The scene: Greg, Wayne, and Ryan are all in a safari in the deepest African jungle when they realize their guides have deserted them and they are lost.
- Fly-swatter: Richard Simmons.
- Machete: Elvis.
- Binoculars: Scooby Doo.
- Ryan and Greg are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: A Richard Simmons workout video.
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a disco song for special guest Richard Simmons, while the other performers provide backup.
- Living Scenery
- Ryan and Colin act out a scene, with Wayne and Richard Simmons acting as their living props.
- The scene: On a luxury cruise liner, a couple makes the most of a day of sunbathing, water sports, and entertainment.
- Moving People
- Drew moves Colin and Richard Simmons moves Ryan.
- The scene: Ryan is an outlaw who holds up beautiful heiress Colin's stagecoach.
- Wayne Brady.
- Wayne and Richard Simmons read the credits as they lead the rest of the performers in an aerobics class.
- American fitness personality and actor Richard Simmons appeared as a special guest.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|