|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 10, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter...
- "The points are as ridiculous as an armed guard at a 99-cents store."
- Backwards Scene
- Ryan, Brad, and Wayne act out a scene starting from the end.
- The scene: They're at a casino, where Wayne is naked while his friend Ryan and croupier Brad laugh.
- Brad and Wayne sing a song about audience member and sign language interpreter Angela as The Blues Brothers.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin.
- Co-anchor: Brad (A pushy small-time talent agent desperate to get his client Colin some work.)
- Sports: Wayne (Michael Jackson and James Brown in a celebrity death match.)
- Weather: Ryan (The rise and fall of a 1930s gangster.)
- Boogie Woogie Sisters
- Brad, Wayne, and Ryan sing a boogie woogie song about bear wrestling.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you wish you hadn't said to that Hell's Angel.
- What really frightened Miss Muffet away.
- Dr. Seuss-inspired pickup lines.
- Hoedown about...
- Ryan's wife
- Brad Sherwood.
- Colin reads the credits as a camp counselor at a hyperactive camp.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|