Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Flatten your waistline with Brad Sherwood
- Trim your hips and thighs with Wayne Brady
- Firm and tone your body with Colin Mochrie
- More pie? Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter...
- They are as ridiculous as an armed guard at a 99-cents store
- Backwards Scene
- Performers: Ryan, Brad, and Wayne
- Scene: At a casino, Wayne is left standing naked while his friend Ryan and croupier Brad laugh
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- About: Angela, a sign language interpreter
- Style: The Blues Brothers
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Thor Justthinkingaboutit"
- Co-anchor: Brad as "Happy" - Pushy small-time talent agent desperate to get his client Colin some work
- Sports: Wayne - Michael Jackson and James Brown in a celebrity deathmatch
- Weather: Ryan as "Legs Flamingo" - Rise and fall of a 1930s gangster
- Boogie Woogie Sisters
- Singers: Wayne, Brad, and Ryan
- About: Bear wrestling
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you wish you hadn't said to that Hell's Angel
- What really frightened Miss Muffet away
- Dr. Seuss-inspired pickup lines
- Brad Sherwood
- Because the points don't matter
- Colin reads the credits as a camp counselor at a hyperactive camp
- When Drew throws the hat after "Scenes from a Hat", it bumps the camera.