Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Gentleman's Quarterly, Wayne Brady
- Vanity Fair, Kathy Griffin
- Better Homes and Gardens, Colin Mochrie
- Big Butt, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- Memphis without Graceland
- That last joke
- Questions Only
- Scene: Passions erupt at a luxury beach resort
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Gord Blessamerica"
- Co-anchor: Kathy - Clueless teenage Whose Line? groupie who has made it onto the show
- Sports: Wayne as "Don" - The dancing host of Soul Train gradually morphing into a goofy white guy then back again
- Weather: Ryan as "Spikey" - Vegas stage magician who only knows silly "Dad" tricks but performs them as if he's David Copperfield
- Scenes from a Hat
- Disturbing things to hear someone yell out during sex
- Odd things to say using a sexy voice
- Bad moments for a woman's water to break
- When a passionate kiss is completely out of line
- World's Worst
- Person to share an office with
- Performers: Kathy, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game of "World's Worst"
- Wayne Brady reads the credits as a girl who thinks Kathy has taken her man Colin and starts a cat-fight with her, Ryan is another girlfriend trying to break it up
- Linda Taylor and Cece Worrall-Rubin are seen in the establishing shot, but do not perform in this episode.