|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 3, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Memphis without Graceland."
- Questions Only
- The scene: Passions erupt at a luxury beach resort.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin
- Co-anchor: Kathy (Clueless teenage Whose Line? groupie who's made it onto the show.)
- Sports: Wayne (Dancing host of Soul Train gradually morphing into a goofy white guy, then back again.)
- Weather: Ryan (Vegas stage magician who only knows silly "Dad" tricks but performs them as if he's David Copperfield.)
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Scenes from a Hat
- Disturbing things to hear someone yell out during sex.
- Bad moments for a woman's water to break.
- When a passionate kiss is completely out of line.
- World's Worst...
- Person to share an office with.
- Wayne Brady.
- Wayne reads the credits as a girl who thinks Kathy has taken her man Colin and starts a cat-fight with her. Ryan is another girlfriend trying to break it up.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|