Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Chew with your mouth closed, Wayne Brady
- Keep your elbows off the table, Chip Esten
- No, burping is not considered a compliment, Colin Mochrie
- Damn it boy, I can't take you anywhere, Ryan Stiles
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- are fake, but they look and feel real
- are about as useless as that computer you bought last Christmas
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Chip
- Wayne - The amazing Italian acrobatic circus family and their world famous stool act
- Colin - Backwoods farmer helping his prized cows Wayne & Ryan through difficult multiple births
- Ryan - Performing "Drew Carey - The Musical"
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Dubber: Wayne
- Audience member: Galen
- Scene: Ryan is the leader of the Puerto Rican gang The Sharks and he is outraged when he finds his beautiful girlfriend Maria, Galen, flirting with the leader of The Jets, Colin, on a playground in Spanish Harlem
- Scenes from a Hat
- Besides an athletic event and a criminal getaway, times when people run as fast as they can
- Bad segues following tragic news stories
- Phrases that just don't sound right when a cheesy announcer says them
- Things you shouldn't do while standing in a police lineup
- Greatest Hits
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singers: Chip and Wayne
- Album: Songs of Rome
- Tex-Mex - "You Brought Her, You Caesar"
- The Offspring - "Pinched in the Piazza"
- Pairs: Drew and Ryan, Wayne and Colin
- Chip Esten
- The rest have to do a game of Props
- Everybody reads the credits as if they're performing in "Drew Carey - The Musical"