Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- If it's too loud, you're too old, Wayne Brady
- If you're rich, I'm single, Kathy Greenwood
- I'm with stupid, Colin Mochrie
- If these shoes are rockin', don't come a-knockin', Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Are so worthless...
- They might as well end in "dot com"
- Questions Only
- Scene: The police have been called in to investigate a robbery on a nudist beach
- Living Scenery
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Kathy
- Scene: Two guys who are enjoying different activities at a ski resort before going back to their chalet to relax
- Film Dub
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Kathy
- Scene: A woman's car breaks down on the freeway
- Party Quirks
- Host: Kathy
- Wayne - Group of rock stars recording a benefit song to raise money for Colin's hair transplant
- Colin - Batman villain "The Tickler" terrorizing everyone in the studio
- Ryan - A class of kindergarten kids posing for their individual yearbook photos
- Host: Kathy
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Kathy, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: A newlywed couple who wake up the morning after their wedding night to have breakfast together
- Kathy Greenwood
- The rest get to do their favorite game in the whole wide world, "Hoedown"
- Colin reads the credits as the evil Batman villain "The Tickler"
- Linda Taylor and Cece Worrall-Rubin appear in the establishing shot, but are not credited and do not perform in this episode.