|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
January 17, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter...
- "The points are so worthless, they might as well end in 'dot com.'"
- Questions Only
- The scene: The police have been called in to investigate a robbery on a nudist beach.
- Living Scenery
- Ryan and Colin are two guys who are enjoying different activities at a ski resort before going back to their chalet to relax.
- Wayne and Kathy are the living props.
- Film Dub
- Kathy, Colin, and Ryan dub a black-and-white movie scene where a woman's car has broken down on a freeway.
- Party Quirks
- Kathy is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Group of rock stars recording a benefit song to raise money for Colin's hair transplant.
- Colin: Batman villain "The Tickler" terrorizing everyone in the studio.
- Ryan: A class of kindergarten kids posing for their individual yearbook photos.
- Helping Hands
- Ryan and Kathy act out a scene, with Colin providing Ryan's hands.
- Ryan and Kathy are a newlywed couple who wake up the morning after their wedding night to have breakfast together.
- Hoedown about...
- Kathy Greenwood.
- Colin reads the credits as the evil Batman villain "The Tickler."
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|