|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
January 10, 2003
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Pro football in L.A."
- Hollywood Director
- The scene: Greg and Ryan are the leaders of rival biker gangs facing off in a dramatic race toward a cliff's edge in a game of chicken. As they begin, Greg's girlfriend Wayne rides in, trying to stop them, whatever it takes.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like Gremlins.
- Do it like you love the feel of carpet on your skin.
- Ryan and Greg are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Various episodes of The Jerry Springer Show.
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a song to surprise guest Jerry Springer in the style of gospel.
- Daytime Talk Show
- Special guest Jerry Springer returned to the stage to host a show about Little Red Riding Hood.
- Colin and Ryan are members of the public appearing on a show. Ryan plays the wolf and Colin plays Red.
- Wayne and Greg are members of the audience who ask questions. Wayne plays the woodsman and Greg plays Red's grandfather.
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Wayne, Ryan, and Jerry Springer make up a Broadway love song about audience member Shannon one word at a time. The song begins, "I dream about your yarmulke."
- Jerry Springer.
- Everyone reads the credits as if they're backstage at The Jerry Springer Show.
- Talk show host Jerry Springer appeared as a special guest.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|