|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
December 6, 2002
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Parking tickets to a judge."
- Let's Make a Date
- Wayne, Colin, and Ryan are contestants hoping to be picked by Greg.
- Wayne: Stage hypnotist who uses his butt to hypnotize people.
- Colin: Abrasive coach looking for new members to train for his all-women wrestling team.
- Ryan: Secretly setting up an erotic 24-hour webcam on stage and is surreptitiously trying to include the others in his broadcast.
- Scene to Rap
- Greg and Wayne perform the Top Gun rap, assisted by Ryan and Colin.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Audience members Corina and Deborah provide sound effects for Colin and Ryan respectively.
- The scene: Colin and Ryan are two gung-ho astronauts who take off on a rescue mission to save an international space station orbiting Mars. When they get there, they discover that the station has been taken over by deadly aliens.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Ending a long-term relationship in song.
- Things you've always wanted to say to the audience at home.
- When a kiss is completely out of line.
- Unusual ways for your optometrist to test your vision.
- World's Worst...
- Wayne Brady.
- Wayne reads the credits as a hypnotist who uses his butt to hypnotize people.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|