|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 29, 2002
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Steak sauce in India."
- The crisis: There's a dead possum in his parking spot.
- Colin: Stinky Man.
- Ryan: Giggling Nipple-Twink Man.
- Chip: Captain Luau.
- Wayne: Temper Tantrum Kid.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Disturbing people to get a lapdance from.
- Unfortunate times to sneeze.
- Jobs where you shouldn't kid around.
- The Munchkins: what are they doing now?
- Stand Sit Lie
- The scene: Ryan is a woman giving birth, Colin is the nervous husband, and Wayne is the flirtatious midwife.
- Party Quirks
- Chip is hosting a party.
- Wayne: Various acts getting booed off the stage during amateur night at the Apollo.
- Colin: Bomb squad member who received a tip that there are bombs in people's pants.
- Ryan: Series of ugly undersea creatures swimming up to investigate the cameras.
- Show-Stopping Number
- The scene: Colin and Ryan are working in a factory. Wayne shows up as the Hole-in-Things Fairy seeking to recruit them to help her.
- "Cheese Is Our Life"
- "I'm Tired Of Poking Holes In These Things"
- "Without a Hole, Where Would You Be?"
- Helping Hands
- Drew and Ryan act out a scene. Colin provides Ryan's hands.
- The scene: Ryan is the volatile owner of an Italian deli showing his son Drew the tricks of the trade.
- Wayne Brady.
- Everyone reads the credits as ugly undersea creatures swimming up to investigate the cameras.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|