Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Oh, it's just what I've always wanted! Wayne Brady
- Oh, how did you know? Chip Esten
- Oh, I'll never take it off! Colin Mochrie
- Well, did you save the receipt? Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- steak sauce in India
- Colin - Stinky Man
- Ryan - Giggling Nipple-Tweak Man
- Chip - Captain Luau
- Wayne - Temper Tantrum Kid
- Crisis: There's a dead possum in his parking spot
- Scenes from a Hat
- Disturbing people to get a lap dance from
- Unfortunate times to sneeze
- Jobs where you shouldn't kid around
- The Munchkins: what are they doing now?
- Stand Sit Lie
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Ryan is a woman giving birth, Colin is the nervous husband, and Wayne is the flirtatious midwife
- Party Quirks
- Host: Chip
- Wayne - Various acts getting booed off the stage during amateur night at the Apollo
- Colin - Bomb squad member who received a tip that there are bombs in people's pants
- Ryan - Series of ugly undersea creatures swimming up to investigate the cameras
- Show-Stopping Number
- Performers: Wayne, Ryan, and Colin
- Scene: Working in a factory
- "Cheese Is Our Life"
- "I'm Tired of Poking Holes in These Things"
- "Without a Hole, Where Would You Be?"
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Drew, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan is the volatile owner of an Italian deli showing his son Drew the tricks of the trade
- Wayne Brady
- Everybody reads the credits as ugly undersea creatures swimming up to investigate the cameras