|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
October 28, 2002
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- (No opening joke)
- Make a Monster
- Colin is Dr. Frankenstein and Greg is Igor. Ryan is Frankstein's monster. Wayne is the bride of Frankenstein.
- Greg and Colin chose unusual body parts for their monsters.
- Frankenstein's monster has John Wayne's head, the right leg of a soccer player, the left leg of a Radio City Rockette, and the arms of the robot from Lost in Space.
- The bride of Frankenstein has Sammy Davis Jr.'s head, a big chicken's legs, the left arm from Muhammad Ali, and the right arm from a woman.
- After waking, Frankenstein and his bride serenade each other.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you don't want to hear in the dark.
- What slasher movie villains are really thinking as they're waiting to pop out.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin
- Co-anchor: Greg (Politician filming a smear campaign ad against his opponent Drew.)
- Sports: Wayne (Frat boy doing a serious of outrageous dares to impress your drinking buddies in the front row.)
- Weather Ryan (Rise and fall of a 1940s boxer.)
- Using the hats, the performers must come up with examples of the world's worst dating video.
- Helping Hands
- Drew and Ryan act out a scene, with Colin providing Ryan's hands.
- The scene: Drew goes to see old witch Ryan to have his fortune told and buy some magic potions.
- Wayne Brady.
- Everyone reads the credits as a succession of trick-or-treaters coming to the door.
- This was a special Halloween episode.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|