|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
October 21, 2002
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "A great Spam recipe."
- Questions Only
- The scene: In an alternative version of The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy arrives in Munchkinland where things have taken a turn for the worst.
- Ryan and Kathy are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Extremely muscular men and women wearing minimal clothing and flexing their muscles at a bodybuilding contest.
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings a 70s disco song for audience member and UPS driver Naomi, while the other performers provide backup.
- Colin and Ryan pitch their new miracle cure for nail-biting.
- Scenes from a Hat
- If lessons in love and sex were taught in the style of Sesame Street.
- Jeopardy! questions where the Whose Line? cast members are the answers.
- Bad things to say as you're about to kiss her.
- Hoedown about...
- Police Officers.
- Kathy Greenwood.
- Everyone reads the credits as bodybuilders in a high-stakes competition.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|