|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
September 23, 2002
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Barry White CDs when you're all alone."
- Award Show
- Colin and Ryan are nominees for an award at the Frat Boy Award Show.
- Brad and Wayne are the presenters.
- Party Quirks
- Brad is hosting a party.
- Wayne: The "I've Got a Secret" episode of the South American Jerry Springer Show.
- Colin: Performing seal in a marine park pool playing up to the cameras.
- Ryan: Series of hunting accidents caught on tape.
- Scenes from a Hat
- What life would have been like if your parents were insult comics.
- What's on TV in Hell.
- Things found written in hillbilly fortune cookies.
- Hit numbers from a musical about breasts.
- Brad is a bartender. The other performers approach him and sing their problems to him.
- Wayne is in love with Brad.
- Colin is angry about a speeding ticket.
- Ryan is in love with his ugly shoes.
- Colin Mochrie.
- Brad reads the credits as a Russian gymnastics coach upset with his team of underachievers.
- After Brad actually pulled down his pants to partially moon the audience at the very end of the Award Show game, Wayne apparently mouthed to him, "I would have done it with you, but I'm wearing a g-string." Drew read Wayne's lips, repeated this aloud, and asked if he was serious. In response, Wayne pulled up the edge of the g-string to show everyone.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|