Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Pretty in pink, Greg Proops
- Drop-dead gorgeous, Wayne Brady
- American beauty, Colin Mochrie
- Coyote ugly, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, just like...
- The dialog in Baywatch
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Tito Thruthetulips"
- Co-anchor: Greg - German insult comic
- Sports: Wayne as "Little Susie" - Girl Scout selling cookies who's possessed by the Devil
- Weather: Ryan as "Gerry Atric" - Old man who takes an extremely short-acting rejuvenation pill
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and "Baldy" (Colin)
- Scene: Dr. Frankenstein, played by Ryan, and his devoted assistant Igor, played by Colin, are trying to bring the monster to life before the mob arrives
- "What are you looking at, fat boy?"
- "What's with the sheep outfit?"
- "I can't believe it's not butter."
- Action Replay
- Actors: Greg and Wayne
- Re-enacters: Ryan and Colin
- Original scene: On a safari, a tourist and his guide set up camp for the night when they're confronted by a hungry lion
- Scenes from a Hat
- Versions of Hell other than eternal flames
- Famous film scenes as performed by cartoon characters
- If morning show hosts acted like most people do in the morning
- What members of the Whose Line? cast say to their therapists
- Announcements that tend to ruin parties
- Greg Proops
- The rest get to do a "Hoedown"
- Wayne reads the credits as a Girl Scout selling cookies who's possessed by the Devil
- Linda Taylor is seen in the establishing shot, but does not perform in this episode and is not credited.