|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
March 28, 2002
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The dialog in Baywatch."
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin
- Co-anchor: Greg (A German insult comic.)
- Sports: Wayne (A Girl Scout selling cookies who's possessed by the Devil.)
- Weather: Ryan (An old man who takes an extremely short-acting rejuvenation pill.)
- Whose Line?
- The scene: Dr. Frankenstein (Ryan) and his devoted assistant Igor (Colin) are trying to bring the monster to life before the mob arrives.
- The lines:
- "What are you looking at, fat boy?"
- "What's with the sheep outfit?"
- "I can't believe it's not butter."
- Action Replay
- Greg and Wayne act out a scene, and Ryan and Colin observe while wearing noise-blocking headphones.
- The scene: A tourist (Wayne) and his guide (Greg) set up camp for the night and are confronted by a hungry lion.
- Ryan and Colin interpret the scene as a pair of dancers in the musical Cats.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Versions of Hell other than eternal flames.
- Famous film scenes as performed by cartoon characters.
- If morning show hosts acted like most people do in the morning.
- What members of the Whose Line? cast say to their therapists.
- Announcements that tend to ruin parties.
- Wayne, Drew, Colin, and Ryan do the "Hockey Player" hoedown.
- Greg Proops.
- Wayne reads the credits as a Girl Scout who's possessed by the Devil.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|