Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Here's looking at you, kid, Brad Sherwood
- Frankly my dear, I don't give a Wayne Brady
- Are you not entertained? Colin Mochrie
- Get your filthy hands off me, you damn dirty Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- Pamela Lee's IQ
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad as "Frozen Underpants"
- Co-anchor: Colin as "Frosty Chatterbox" - Psycho hitchhiker getting a ride with the anchor
- Sports: Wayne as "Nippy Frostbite" - Very enthusiastic bikini car wash girl looking for shiny surfaces to clean
- Weather: Ryan as "Brisk Icecubepants" - Hollywood's most demanding temperamental star trying to give an award-winning performance
- Scenes from a Hat
- If human doctors acted like animal doctors
- The good news and the bad news
- Refreshingly honest statements that could earn you a black eye
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Scene: An army captain, Colin, is looking for two volunteers to go on a dangerous mission
- "That's easy for you to say."
- "Is that good?"
- "What are those?"
- "I'm sorry, I wasn't listening."
- Greatest Hits
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singers: Wayne and Brad
- Album: Songs of the Flight Attendant
- Tom Petty - "You Can't Use the First Class Can"
- A flapper tune - "Don't Call Me a Waitress"
- Thrash - "Do You Want Meat or Fish?"
- Foreign Film Dub
- Actors: Drew and Wayne
- Translators: Ryan and Brad
- Language: Swedish
- Film: Meatballs Blow Up
- Colin Mochrie
- The rest get to do "Foreign Film Dub"
- Ryan Stiles reads the credits as a temperamental Hollywood star trying to give an award-winning performance