|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 12, 2002
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Four out of the Jackson Five."
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin
- Co-anchor: Greg (The dominatrix that Colin has hired for the evening.)
- Sports: Wayne (An outraged secretary desperate to find out who left a photocopy of their butt on her in-tray.)
- Weather: Ryan (About to die and his whole life flashes before his eyes.)
- Using the hats, the performers must come up with examples of the world's worst dating video.
- Greatest Hits
- Colin and Ryan pitch the compilation album, "Songs of College."
- Film Dub
- Greg, Colin, and Ryan dub a black-and-white movie scene as if they're celebrating a special occasion.
- Show-Stopping Number
- Colin and Ryan are toll booth workers who secretly use some of their money to put up new wallpaper in their booth. Wayne arrives as Toll Booth Inspector Johnson and finds that some of their money is missing.
- World's Worst
- Greg, Drew, Colin, and Ryan come up with as many examples as they can of the world's worst priest or rabbi.
- Wayne Brady.
- Greg reads the credits as a dominatrix disciplining the other three performers while recounting his previous clients.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|