Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Nuts to you, Greg Proops
- Go suck eggs, Wayne Brady
- So's your old man, Colin Mochrie
- Stick it where the sun don't shine, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- don't matter, just like
- four out of the Jackson Five
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Yasser Yasser Threebagsfull"
- Co-anchor: Greg - The dominatrix that Colin has hired for the evening
- Sports: Wayne - Outraged secretary desperate to find out who left a photocopy of their butt in her in tray
- Weather: Ryan - About to die, his whole life flashes before our eyes
- World's worst dating service video
- Greatest Hits
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of College
- Ska - "Rah Rah Rah, Ska Rah Rah"
- Cuban - "Alma Mater, Alma Fadder"
- Film Dub
- Performers: Greg, Colin, and Ryan
- Scene: Celebrating a special occasion
- Show-Stopping Number
- Performers: Colin, Ryan, and Wayne
- Scene: Toll booth
- World's Worst
- Priest or rabbi
- Performers: Greg, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do World's Worst with Drew
- Greg reads the credits as a dominatrix disciplining the other three while telling us all about his past clients