|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
February 7, 2002
- Host: Drew Carey
- (Re-used for Episode 7-21.)
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Ninety percent of your cable channels."
- The crisis: Loss of loud colors.
- Colin: Tacky Shirt Man.
- Ryan: On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown Boy.
- Chip: The Mick Jagger Kid.
- Wayne: The Junkyard Dog On A Chain Kid.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Audience members Flo and Carmen provide sound effects for Ryan and Colin respectively.
- The scene: Ryan and Colin are two English knights preparing to defend the castle and the demanding queen from an approaching barbaric army.
- Chip and Ryan are newscasters in a studio and Colin is a field reporter.
- The backdrop: Epic sports wipeouts, including mountain biking, skiing, racing, and figure skating.
- Scenes from a Hat
- If actors were completely honest during their award-acceptance speeches.
- Circus acts that didn't last long.
- Odd things for a lounge singer to sing about.
- Hoedown about...
- The Backstreet Boys.
- Wayne Brady.
- Everyone reads the credits as if they're watching horrible sports bloopers.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|