|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
January 31, 2002
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "J-Lo's husband's name."
- Award Show
- Colin and Ryan are nominees for an award at the Obnoxious Drunks Award Show.
- Brad and Wayne are the presenters.
- Wayne and Greg sing a duet for Hugh Hefner, who appears on-stage accompanied by two Playmates.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Superman's secret inner thoughts.
- Things you did as a child that aren't as cute when you're an adult.
- If celebrities had been the first people to walk on the moon.
- Inappropriate slideshows that your neighbors make you sit through.
- Living Scenery
- Ryan and Colin are two treasure hunters canoeing down the Amazon who decide to pitch their tents by the river and come under attack by the natives.
- Hugh Hefner's two Playboy Playmates returned to the stage to act as the living scenery.
- Colin Mochrie.
- Everyone reads the credits as four guys trying to impress the two Playboy Playmates, who join them on stage.
- This episode featured special guest Playboy Enterprises founder Hugh Hefner and two Playmates from the Playboy Mansion.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|