Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Most likely to succeed, Greg Proops
- Best dressed, Wayne Brady
- Class clown, Colin Mochrie
- Audiovisual club, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down here, let's have some fun.
- don't matter like
- flat abs, when you've got a great sense of humor and two TV shows
- Greg - Quick Rick
- Ryan - Faking Injury for Sympathy Man
- Colin - Captain Coward
- Wayne - Show-Stopping Number Boy
- Crisis: Too many blue shoes
- Multiple Personalities
- Performers: Ryan, Wayne, and Greg
- Scene: A car breaks down in the forest in the middle of the night
- Gas can - Richard Simmons
- Map - John Wayne
- Flashlight - Scooby-Doo
- Scenes from a Hat
- Times when it would be nice to have the ability to be beamed up
- What really made the kids in Blair Witch run off screaming
- What members of the Whose Line cast say to their therapists
- Outtakes from the Hillbilly National Theater's Shakespeare Festival
- How the "naked Fridays" policy turned out at your office
- Greatest Hits
- Pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Doctor
- Mambo - "This Is Gonna Hurt a Little"
- Marilyn Monroe - "Gallstones Are a Girl's Worst Friend"
- 80s rock and roll - "My Gown Has No Back"
- Commentators: Greg and Drew
- Athletes: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Two rival pizza-makers trying to impress a female customer
- Wayne Brady
- Ryan, Wayne, and Greg read the credits as Richard Simmons, Scooby-Doo, and John Wayne
- After "Scenes from a Hat", Drew throws the hat, which hits a camera and knocks it over.