|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
December 19, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "Whatever the delivery guy in a porno movie is delivering."
- Meet the Family
- Kathy is home with her fiancée Wayne, who is about to meet Kathy's parents for the first time.
- Kathy's mother is Ryan (a dominatrix) and her father is Colin (Dustin Hoffman from Rain Man).
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings the hit song from the musical West Side Story, "When You're a Goat, You're a Goat All the Way," with the others providing backup.
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin
- Co-anchor: Kathy (A clueless teenage girl on the phone with her friends.)
- Sports: Wayne (Haitian man who's been unfaithful and is now the victim of a voodoo attack.)
- Weather: Ryan (His weather map covers the gates of Hell and he's desperate to keep them shut.)
- Greatest Hits
- Colin and Ryan pitch the compilation album "Songs of the Teacher."
- Foreign Film Dub
- Drew and Kathy dubbed a Vietnamese action movie that the audience titled The Rice Paddy. Colin dubbed Kathy and Ryan dubbed Drew.
- No winner.
- Colin reads the credits as a goat herder, while the other performers are goats.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|