|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
December 5, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The tonic in a gin and tonic."
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin
- Co-anchor: Chip (A singing Italian gondolier whose boat springs a leak.)
- Sports: Wayne (An excited Japanese tourist.)
- Weather: Ryan (Bigfoot caught on camera and desperate to escape being filmed.)
- Title Sequence
- Wayne and Chip sing the title sequence to a sitcom called "The Bea Arthur and Brad Pitt Show," about unlikely roommates Bea Arthur (Ryan) and Brad Pitt (Colin).
- Scenes from a Hat
- What your wife is saying right now.
- Boy Scout badges we've never heard of.
- Diet books that didn't exactly fly off the shelves.
- Strange 900 numbers.
- Bad racehorse names to call in a race.
- Improbable Mission
- Wayne gives Colin and Ryan their mission: they have to retrieve, wash, and return the Dodge Dart owned by the governor of "Mama-say mama-sah ma-ma-coo-sah."
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- A hair transplant.
- Ryan, Colin, and Wayne.
- Everybody reads the credits as people at a very dysfunctional family reunion.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|