|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 28, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "That DUI you got twenty-four years ago."
- "A pep talk to the Cleveland Browns." (Later re-used for Episode 7-24.)
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad
- Co-anchor: Colin (He's just found his boyfriend Brad is having an affair with someone else on the show, and he wants to know who it is.)
- Sports: Wayne (A farm boy defending his title in the finals of the National Greased Pig Roundup.)
- Weather: Ryan (A first-time mother going from conception to birth.)
- Two Line Vocabulary
- The scene: Submarine commander Captain Colin is questioning two seamen (Ryan and Brad) because he suspects one of them of being a spy.
- Brad can only say "Says who?" and "What the hell is that?"
- Ryan can only say "That can't be good" and "When's lunch?"
- Quick Change
- The scene: Outlaw Brad is giving Miss Kitty (Colin) a hard time in the saloon when Sheriff Ryan enters to sort things out.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Latin American soccer announcers on their day off.
- Irish Drinking Song about...
- Wayne and Brad are contestants in the Greased-Pig-Catching Contest, while Ryan and Colin are the pigs.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|