Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Shiver me timbers, it's Brad Sherwood
- Arrr, matey, it's Wayne Brady
- Land ahoy! It's Colin Mochrie
- More ale, ya lusty wench! It's Ryan Stiles
Hi I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- That DUI you got twenty-four years ago
- A pep talk to the Cleveland Browns
- (Reused in Episode 7-24)
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Brad
- Co-anchor: Colin as "Barney Smallpants" - Has just found his boyfriend Brad is having an affair with someone else on the show (and he wants to know who it is)
- Sports: Wayne - Farm boy defending his title in the finals of the National Greased Pig Roundup
- Weather: Ryan as "Sparky McSparksparker" - First-time mother going from conception to birth
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Scene: Submarine commander Captain Colin is questioning two seamen (Ryan and Brad) because he suspects one of them of being a spy
- "Says who?"
- "What the hell is that?"
- "That can't be good."
- "When's lunch?"
- Quick Change
- Performers: Brad, Colin, and Ryan, with Wayne
- Scene: Outlaw Brad is giving Miss Kitty, Colin, a hard time in the saloon when Sheriff Ryan enters to sort things out
- Scenes from a Hat
- Latin American soccer announcers on their day off
- Weird things for people to find beautiful
- Weird things for your grandmother to give you for Christmas
- What politicians' wives are really thinking as they smile and wave from the podium
- Irish Drinking Song
- About: Graduation
- Wayne and Brad are contestants in the Greased-Pig-Catching Contest, Ryan and Colin are the pigs
- Linda Taylor is seen momentarily in the establishing shot, but is not credited and does not perform in this episode.