|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
November 22, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "That Beanie Baby you paid $10,000 for."
- Questions Only
- Performers: Jeff and Wayne.
- The scene: It's a bawdy Saturday night in a frontier town at the height of the gold rush.
- Colin and Ryan explain how to get rid of excessive arm hair.
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Colin is a jungle expedition leader desperately trying to get his colleagues (Ryan and Jeff) to set up camp before darkness.
- Jeff can only say "I resent that" and "Oh my god, that's enormous."
- Ryan can only say "Should I use my gun?" and "What was that?"
- Greatest Hits
- Colin and Ryan pitch the compilation album, "Songs of the Motorcycle."
- World's Worst...
- Wayne Brady
- Colin, Ryan, Wayne, and Jeff read the credits like a heavy metal band trying to come up with a name for themselves.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|