Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Take it to the limit, Wayne Brady
- There's a new kid in town, Jeff Davis
- Desperado, Colin Mochrie
- He's already gone, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- That Beanie Baby you paid ten thousand dollars for
- Questions Only
- Scene: It's a bawdy Saturday night in a frontier town at the height of the gold rush
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Problem: Excessive arm hair
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Scene: Colin's a jungle expedition leader desperately trying to get his colleagues to set up camp before darkness
- "I resent that."
- "Oh my god, that's enormous."
- "Should I use my gun?"
- "What was that?"
- Greatest Hits
- TV commercial pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singers: Wayne and Jeff
- Musicians: Laura, Linda, and Cece
- Album: Songs of the Motorcycle
- Mariachi - "Old Lady on My Hog"
- 60s protest - "Asphalt and Chaps"
- Thrash - "Rengengengengeng"
- World's Worst
- Performers: Jeff, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Wayne Brady
- Gets to sit at the desk and relax
- Everybody reads the credits as a heavy metal band trying to come up with a name for themselves