Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He's got the rockin' pneumonia, Greg Proops
- He's got the boogie woogie flu, Wayne Brady
- He's got Saturday night fever, Colin Mochrie
- Here's the guy that gave it to 'em, Ryan Stiles
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's get the show started.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- a wealthy accordion player
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Wayne
- Greg - Judge Judy
- Colin - Turns into a killer hamster when frightened
- Ryan - TV's "Crodocile Hunter" on various dangerous encounters
- News anchors: Greg and Ryan
- Field reporter: Colin
- On the green screen: Professional wrestling
- Whose Line?
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Scene: Colin is Beauty who's come to the castle on a desperate mission to plead with the Beast, Ryan, who has imprisoned her father
- "Get a load of those kielbasas."
- "Aren't you hot in those rubber pants?"
- "Give it a tug and see what happens."
- "Spit out the gum and kiss me hard!"
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Greg as "Allthat Andabagofchips"
- Co-anchor: Colin - Streaker who has bet his friends get in all the shots
- Sports: Wayne - Italian stud who would rather be picking up women
- Weather: Ryan - Running all the legs of the Olympic 4x100 meter relay
- Irish Drinking Song
- About: Divorce
- Ryan Stiles
- Gets to read the credits
- Ryan reads the credits as the Croc Hunter while the rest of the guys pretend to be animals behind him