Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- The big man on campus, Wayne Brady
- Head of the class, Chip Esten
- Summa cum laude, Colin Mochrie
- Mr. summer school himself, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- What the cast of Big Brother is up to right now
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan is an incompetent waiter who spills something on temperamental supermodel Wayne, Chip is her angry husband who comes in to confront Ryan
- Do it like The Exorcist, (Wayne) you're possessed, (Ryan) you're the mother, and (Chip) you're a priest
- Do it like you're doing it on an out-of-control moving walkway
- Do it like rodeo riders
- Do it like a porn movie filled with exercise instructors
- Singers: Chip and Wayne
- About: Shauna, an exotic animal trainer and handler
- Style: Speed metal
- Song Titles
- Scene: At a police station on a busy Saturday night
- Scenes from a Hat
- Times when you'd like to say "Let's see that again in slow motion"
- Bad times to ask her for sex
- Bad names for perfume
- What your dogs think and do when you leave them alone in the house
- Unusual cases for the FBI
- World's worst catchphrases
- If people broke into song in real life
- Difficult questions for mommy to answer
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do their favorite game in the whole wide world, "Hoedown"
- Ryan and Chip read the credits as two competing ventriloquists, and Wayne and Colin are their dummies
- Shauna from "Duet" was also selected from the audience during a different taping for "Three-Headed Broadway Star" in Episode 3-30.
- Throughout the second half, "Nice pants," the slogan used in commercials for Dockers, is used as a running gag.