|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
October 4, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Octoberfest in Israel
- Hollywood Director
- Colin is the director giving notes to Wayne, Kathy, and Ryan.
- The scene: Kathy is an impatient customer who pulls into Ryan's gas station. Wayne is a thief who has come to rob them.
- Colin's directions:
- Do it like insult comics.
- Ryan is Tarzan, Kathy is Jane, Wayne is Cheeta.
- Do it like Jerry Springer guests, but Ryan is still Tarzan, Kathy is still Jane, Wayne is still Cheeta.
- Living Scenery
- Ryan and Colin are getting up out of bed and going through their morning routine.
- Wayne and Kathy are the living props.
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Wayne, Ryan and Colin sing to audience member, Katie, a song from "You've got a beautiful earlobe".
- Helping Hands
- Ryan and Kathy act out a scene, with Colin providing Ryan's hands.
- Ryan and Kathy are two Italian lovers. Ryan has invited Kathy over to a romantic meal so he can propose to her.
- Kathy Greenwood
- Kathy reads the credits while everyone else uses her as a shower.
- Drew Carey used his tricorder to record his voice saying, "One Thousand Points", so that eventually he wouldn't have to show up at all. During commercial break, Wayne took the tricorder and recorded himself saying: "My a**, my a**, my a**, my a**.
- Musicians: Laura Hall and Linda Taylor.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|