Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Pucker up, Wayne Brady
- C'mon, give me a smooch, Kathy Greenwood
- C'mon, plant a big wet one on me, Colin Mochrie
- Hey, no tongues, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Octoberfest in Israel
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Kathy is an impatient customer who pulls into Ryan's gas station where he is pumping gas, Wayne is a thief who has come to rob them
- Do it like insult comics
- (Ryan) you're Tarzan, (Kathy) you're Jane, (Wayne) you're Cheeta
- Do it like Jerry Springer guests, you're still Tarzan, you're still Jane, you're still Cheeta
- Living Scenery
- Actors: Ryan and Colin
- Props: Wayne and Kathy
- Scene: Getting up and going through their morning routine
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Performers: Wayne, Ryan and Colin
- To: Katie from the audience
- Song: "You've Got a Beautiful Earlobe"
- Helping Hands
- Performers: Kathy, and Ryan with Colin's hands
- Scene: Ryan and Kathy are two young Italian lovers, Ryan has invited Kathy over for a romantic meal so he can propose to her
- Pairs: Wayne and Colin, Ryan and Drew
- Kathy Greenwood
- Kathy reads the credits while everybody takes a shower
- Drew Carey used his mini tape recorder to record his voice saying, "One thousand points," so that eventually he wouldn't have to show up at all. During the commercial break, while Drew was backstage talking to the director, Wayne took the recorder and taped himself saying: "My ass, my ass, my ass, my ass."