|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
September 27, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
- This same intro is used for Episode 8-02.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- ...a Lutheran deli.
- Let's Make A Date
- Chip is the alto-voiced bachelorette who is questioning:
- Wayne, who is the members of *NSYNC fighting amongst one another during a video shoot,
- Colin, an insult comic reincarnated as a ravenous blood-sucking leech, and
- Ryan, a bride going through her progressive worsening wedding day with husband Colin.
- Chip is Rod Stewart and Wayne is Tina Turner as they sing to Anna, a sign-language interpreter, in said style.
- Scene To Rap
- Chip and Wayne lead off, with Ryan, then Colin following.
- Subject: Dracula
- Party Quirks
- Chip is hosting this party, and Wayne, Colin, and Ryan--in that order--enter as his guests.
- Wayne is attending a frat-boy party going from sober to passed out in 30 seconds.
- Colin is an overly dramatic private investigator finding ridiculous clues to a murder.
- Ryan is a panicking, trapped bird who keeps mistaking the cameras for open windows.
- Wayne, Chip, and Ryan sing about Cheryl, who somehow died while knitting.
- Colin Mochrie
- Ryan returns as the panicky, trapped bird from this episode's game of Party Quirks; Wayne, Chip, and Colin try to catch him while reading the credits.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|