Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Ah geez, it's Wayne Brady
- Gee willikers, it's Kathy Greenwood
- Criminy Pete, it's Colin Mochrie
- Holy shhhaving cream, it's Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- a wicker bedpan
- Questions Only
- Scene: Romance breaks out at a luxurious European health spa
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Lisa and Ruth
- Scene: Two American GIs attempting the great escape from a WWII German prisoner-of-war camp
- Scenes from a Hat
- Compliments you give your prom date that will definitely get your face slapped
- Inappropriate comments from the priest at your wedding
- People who shouldn't work naked
- Original rejected poses for the Mona Lisa
- Greatest Hits
- TV commercial pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of James Bond, International Spy
- Hawaiian - "How Does an Old Guy Like Me Get Such Young Chicks?"
- Blues - "My Shoe Is a Gun"
- Ethel Merman - "Blofeld on My Mind"
- Irish Drinking Song
- About: Got arrested
- Kathy Greenwood
- The rest get to do Irish Drinking Song
- Kathy reads the credits as a drunk with no inhibitions