|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
September 20, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Shaquille O'Neal at the free-throw line.
- Weird Newscasters
- Colin is the anchor for this newscast, reporting about a large cult of dead killer bees thought to have committed insecticide.
- Chip is Colin's co-anchor, a young cowboy rodeo star.
- Wayne, at the sports desk, is the entire U.S. Synchronized Swimming team.
- And Ryan, doing the weather, is rapidly descending the evolutionary scale.
- Colin and Ryan, who Drew calls a "tall, big-nosed freak" beforehand and subsequently apologizes for it, act out a film noir scene in a bicycle shop.
- Chip is Aerosmith and Wayne is Run-DMC; they sing to Marilee, a pet photographer, in said style.
- Ryan and Colin are trying a sell a new miracle product for hair removal.
- Hoedown about...
- A Blind Date
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Wayne, Drew, and Ryan sing "I Love You for Your Shoes" to Kim from the audience.
- Chip Esten and Colin Mochrie
- Everyone reads the credits while they're rapidly descending the evolutionary scale.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|