Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Wow, that ride looks scary, Wayne Brady
- Wow, that ride looks fast, Chip Esten
- Wow, this ride is fast, Colin Mochrie
- Oh no, I think I'm gonna be Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Shaquille O'Neal at the free-throw line
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Puffy Dontneedcombs"
- Co-anchor: Chip as "Dewey Donthe" - Young cowboy rodeo star
- Sports: Wayne as "Juan Tanamera" - Entire U.S. Synchronized Swimming team
- Weather: Ryan as "Dippy DeLoo" - Rapidly descending the evolutionary scale
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Scene: In a bike shop
- Singers Chip and Wayne
- About: Marilee, a pet photographer
- Style: Aerosmith and Run DMC
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Product: Hair removal products
- About: A blind date
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, and Ryan
- To: Kim from the audience
- Song: "I Love You for Your Shoes"
- Colin Mochrie and Chip Esten
- The rest get to do a game called Three-Headed Broadway Star
- All the guys read the credits as they're progressing down the evolutionary scale
- After Ryan portrays Drew at the lower end of the evolutionary scale, Drew calls him a "tall, big-nosed freak," and their hostility becomes a running gag.