Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Mama mia, Brad Sherwood
- Super trouper, Wayne Brady
- Does your mother know, Colin Mochrie
- Dancing queen, Ryan Stiles
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused in Episode 7-15)
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- a referee in the XFL
- a Sharper Image store in Amish country
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Brad
- Wayne - Violently jealous woman who keeps catching people making eyes at her boyfriend Colin
- Colin - The severed head of an evil genius kept alive in a lab launching his plans for world domination
- Ryan - Castaway who washes up on the Whose Line set and must use whatever he finds to survive
- Two-Line Vocabulary
- Scene: Colin is performing a life-or-death operation on a powerful mob boss, Ryan is the anesthesiologist and Brad is the nurse assisting him
- "Is it always that big?"
- "I don't think that's a good idea."
- "Run that by me again."
- "Who needs this?"
- Greatest Hits
- Salesmen: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Wayne and Brad
- Album: "Songs from Las Vegas"
- AC/DC - "I Dropped My Chips in Your Nuts"
- Bluegrass - "High-Roller Hooker"
- Motown (The Mediocres) - "Roulette of Love"
- World's Worst
- Superbowl halftime show
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- Brad Sherwood
- The rest get to do a game of World's Worst
- Ryan reads the credits as a castaway on a desert island with his best friend, Wilson