|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
June 14, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The Future of UPN"
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin
- Co-anchor: Kathy (Had one drink too many at lunch and has lost all her inhibitions.)
- Sports: Wayne (Ugly hillbilly desperate to get someone to accept his marriage proposal.)
- Weather: Ryan (Indiana Jones in the middle of a hair-raising adventure.)
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings to a man named Chris, who interviews video games, in the style of Britney Spears.
- Action Replay
- Kathy and Wayne act out a scene, and Ryan and Colin observe while wearing noise-blocking headphones.
- The scene: Wayne and Kathy are newlyweds fighting and making up while doing the laundry.
- Ryan and Colin replay the scene as Noah (Ryan) and his wife (Colin) getting all the animals on the Ark.
- Party Quirks
- Kathy: The Host
- Wayne: The more he is attracted to someone, the faster he talks.
- Colin: Increasingly frustrated french pig looking for truffles.
- Ryan: Carol Channing, whose head keeps getting stuck to things.
- Hoedown about...
- Kathy Greenwood
- Ryan reads the credits as Carol Channing while everyone pulls glass out of his head.
- Towards the end of party quirks, Ryan accidentally broke the desk light with his head.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|