|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
May 18, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- "The XFL"
- Number of Words
- The scene: A scene from Star Wars. Ryan is Luke Skywalker battling Greg, who is Darth Vader. Wayne as Lando Calrissian comes in to help. Colin comes in as various Star Wars characters: Chewbacca, C-3PO and Leia.
- Greg has to use two words.
- Colin has to use three words.
- Ryan has to use four words.
- Wayne has to use five words.
- Song Styles
- Wayne signs a song about an engineer named Howard in the style of The Village People.
- Show-Stopping Number
- Colin and Ryan work at an accounting firm. Ryan has just been fired because he took too many days off going to the beach. Wayne comes in as the boss, Mr. Flecker. Colin tries to convince the boss to rehire Ryan. Wayne then, for some odd reason, rehires Ryan and Colin (the latter being unaware that he was fired), and even gives them a raise.
- Scenes from a Hat
- Things you can say about the food you eat, but not about your girlfriend.
- What President Bush does when he's in the Oval Office all by himself.
- A brief glimpse into the dreams of Colin Mochrie.
- Statements that will get bleeped by the censor.
- Outtakes from the 1st 100 episodes of Whose Line.
- Hoedown about...
- The 100th Show
- Greg Proops
- Everyone reads the credits as if the Whose Line 100th Celebration Show has turned ugly.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|