Good evening America, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- For deep down cleansing, Wayne Brady
- Doesn't leave streaks, Chip Esten
- Just spray and go, Colin Mochrie
- Leaves the whole house smelling fresh, Ryan Stiles
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- (Introduction reused from Episode 3-10)
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- a LoJack on an AMC Gremlin
- napkins at a fraternity house
- Weird Newscasters
- Anchor: Colin as "Lars Lars Pantsonfars"
- Co-anchor: Chip as "Dude McFarland" - Surfer dude looking for the ultimate ride
- Sports: Wayne as "Ubba Dubba" - Being sucked into a black hole (in the camera)
- Weather: Ryan as "Stormy Cumulus" - Shipwrecked survivor spotting a possible rescue plane
- Sound Effects
- Performers: Colin (acting) and Ryan (sounds)
- Scene: Noah is told that he must quickly build the ark before the storm hits
- Song Titles
- Scene: On a road trip across America
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Two security guards in a nuclear power plant are alarmed when they see that a suspicious stranger, Colin, has gained entry to a highly-secured area.
- Styles: Melodrama, Australian soap opera, Shakespeare, Religious channel, Spaghetti western
- Motown Group
- Singers: Wayne, Chip, and Ryan
- Song: "Do the Shower"
- Performers: Chip, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- About: Talk Shows
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a Hoedown
- Colin and Ryan read the credits like two newspaper vendors shouting the headlines