Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Nice wet nose, Wayne Brady
- Nice shiny coat, Kathy Greenwood
- Has all his shots, Colin Mochrie
- Will he get much bigger? Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Garth Brooks at the Apollo
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Kathy, a frustrated wealthy woman who lives on a horse ranch, has called over hunky pool boy Ryan to clean her pool, Wayne is her jealous husband who arrives home early on his prized stallion
- Do it like you're Baywatch lifeguards
- Do it like you have got too much caffeine
- Do it like supermodels
- Performers: Colin and Ryan
- Product: Diet aid
- Action Replay
- Actors: Wayne and Kathy
- Re-enacters: Ryan and Colin
- Original scene: A couple on their honeymoon entering the bridal suite, as they are getting ready for bed they spot a mouse
- Greatest Hits
- TV voiceover guys: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Race Car Driver
- Macy Gray - "Gonna Walk Away When There's Fire"
- Honky tonk - "Rabbit on the Track"
- Louis Jordan - "Five Guys and a Motor"
- Pairs: Wayne and Colin, Drew and Ryan
- Kathy Greenwood
- Gets to sit at the desk
- Kathy reads the credits as a whiny 30s gangster moll to her gangster boyfriend Colin