Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Lemme give a shout out to Wayne Brady!
- Show some love for Kathy Greenwood!
- Can I get a witness up here for Colin Mochrie?
- No justice, no Ryan Stiles!
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- foreplay to men
- Let's Make a Date
- Bachelorette: Kathy
- Wayne - Pro wrestler
- Colin - Turning into a frisky rabbit
- Ryan - Neanderthal caveman defrosting
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Kathy
- Scene: Police chief Colin arrives at the academy shooting range and discovers his wife, Kathy, getting very cozy with maverick shooting instructor Ryan
- Styles: Three's Company, Teletubbies, Blair Witch, Western, Pokémon
- Motown Group
- Singers: Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Song: "Feed the Dog"
- Party Quirks
- Host: Kathy
- Wayne - Great baseball fielding moments in slow motion
- Colin - Crazed hairdresser desperate to restyle everyone's hair
- Ryan - A spider that slips into an emptying bathtub
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Performers: Wayne, Ryan, and Colin
- Musical: Memorabilia
- Song: "I Lost My Leg Warmers"
- 90-Second Alphabet
- Performers: Drew, Ryan, and Colin
- Scene: On a camping trip when panicky Colin gets bitten by a rattlesnake
- Starting letter: J
- Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles
- Get to do a game with Drew
- Everybody reads the credits as melodramatic actors on ER