Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- Check out that butt! Wayne Brady
- Look at those eyes! Chip Esten
- I sure hope he has money! Colin Mochrie
- Wow, look at the size of those feet! Ryan Stiles
I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- What the second man on the Moon said
- Colin - Disco Boy
- Ryan - Captain Hummingbird
- Chip - The Lap Dance Kid
- Wayne - The Barroom Brawler
- Crisis: No more Bee Gees
- Singers: Chip and Wayne
- About: Kris, an assistant to an accountant
- Style: Line-dancing song
- Scenes Cut from a Movie
- Braveheart, Exorcist, Free Willy, Star Wars
- Greatest Hits
- TV commercial pitchmen: Ryan and Colin
- Singers: Wayne and Chip
- Album: Songs of the Cowboy
- Hanson - "MMMMoo"
- Grunge - "Hey, That Horse Looks Good"
- Doo-wop ballad - "They Shot My Pa"
- Performers: Chip, Drew, Colin, and Ryan
- About: Plastic surgery
- All these guys
- Wayne and Chip read the credits as two blues singers riffing in a bar