|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
May 3, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- Greg, as Captain Dandruff, must solve the world's shampoo shortage with the help of:
- Ryan (Elvis Kid)
- Colin (Captain Bondage), and
- Wayne (Trick Tap Dancing Kid)
- Film TV and Theatre Styles
- The scene: Three soldiers are wading through a river on a mission to blow up an enemy bridge. Colin is the tough sergeant, and Ryan and Wayne are two rookies who have reached their breaking point.
- Styles used: Anime, Charlie's Angels, Spanish soap opera, and burlesque.
- Audience member Kristin, who stresses out over everything, has married Colin.
- Greg is the host of the wedding reception, Ryan is Colin's "Uncle Bob" and Wayne sings for the first dance.
- Greatest Hits
- "Songs of the Safari"
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Wayne, Drew, and Ryan sing the love song "B-Block Wife" from the musical "Doin' Time" to Michelle from the audience.
- Greg Proops
- Everyone reads the credits as characters from a Spanish soap opera.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|