Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- I'll tan your hide! Greg Proops
- I'll stop your allowance! Wayne Brady
- I'll turn this car around right now! Colin Mochrie
- I'll give ya somethin' to cry about! Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- the fruit plate at a rib joint
- Greg - Captain Dandruff
- Ryan - Elvis Kid
- Colin - Captain Bondage
- Wayne - Trick Tap-Dancing Kid
- Crisis: No more shampoo
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Wayne
- Scene: Three soldiers wading through a dangerous river on a mission to blow up an enemy bridge, Colin is the tough sergeant, and Ryan and Wayne are two rookies who have reached their breaking point
- Styles: Anime, Charlie's Angels, Spanish soap opera, and Burlesque
- Audience member: Kristin, who stresses like you wouldn't believe
- Spouse: Colin
- Drunken relative: Ryan as "Uncle Bob"
- Master of ceremonies: Greg
- Entertainer: Wayne
- Greatest Hits
- TV pitchmen: Colin and Ryan
- Singer: Wayne
- Album: Songs of the Safari
- Bob Fosse - "There's a Pygmy in My Pocket and a Rhino on My Tail"
- Scat - "Hey, Wha'd I Step in?"
- Salsa - "[elephant trumpeting sound]"
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Performers: Wayne, Drew, and Ryan
- To: Michelle from the audience
- Musical Doin' Time
- Song: "B-Block Wife"
- Greg Proops
- Everybody reads the credits as characters from a Spanish soap opera