|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 27, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
- The same intro would later be used for Episode 8-10.
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- ...who the President is. You guys have been brainwashed by your Social Studies teacher; that's what happend to you.
- Greg, as Imaginary Friend Boy, must solve the world's doughnut outage with the aid of...
- Ryan (Break-Up and Make-Up Kid)
- Colin (The Overly Sensitive Kid), and
- Wayne (Matrix Boy)
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings to Robin, who sells candy and cigarettes in a Los Angeles casino, as Louis Armstrong.
- Improbable Mission
- Greg gives Colin and Ryan their mission: mow the White House lawn before the Grand Duke of... Hardupronouncia comes to play croquet with the President.
- Scenes from a Hat
- If You Could Fast Forward in Real Life...
- How Today's Issues Would Be Handled on The Brady Bunch
- Improper Etiquette When Meeting the Queen (...Of England, I'm guessing.)
- The Good News and the Bad News
- Pull the Strings on the Drew Carey Doll, and It Says...
- Announcements That Will Cause This Audience to Go Wild
- Wayne, Drew, Colin, and Ryan sing the Rock Star Hoedown.
- Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles
- Ryan reads the credits while he's trying to hypnotize all the viewers at home.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|