|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 27, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- ...a fully-loaded, top-of-the line Yugo.
- Hollywood Director
- Ryan and Wayne are two motorists who bump into each other and don't even notice; Brad is the police officer who arrives at the scene.
- Colin's directions: Do all your own stunts...in slow motion; do it like frat boys...naked; do everything passionately.
- Brad and Wayne sing a vaudeville song to Kim, who works at the Long Beach Marina in a giant sea otter costume.
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Scene: The Scottish owner of Jurassic Park (Colin) and one of its scientists (Ryan) discover something has gone horribly wrong.
- Gloria provides Colin's sound effects; Diane provides Ryan's.
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Wayne, Brad, and Colin sing the hit Broadway love song "Whenever I See Your Warts" to Shauna from the audience.
- Quick Change
- Colin is a woman in labor, Brad is the doctor, and Ryan enters as the anxious father.
- Wayne Brady
- Brad and Colin read the credits as stand-up comics at open mic night in front of a hostile crowd.
- Laura Hall and Linda Taylor provide the music, with Cece Worrall-Rubin on brass.
- Originally, Quick Change was going to be played in the end, but was replaced with Props.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|