Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- He's somewhere over the rainbow, Brad Sherwood
- He's following the yellow brick road, Wayne Brady
- If he only had a brain, Colin Mochrie
- You killed her! Ryan Stiles
Hi, I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- A fully-loaded, top-of-the-line Yugo
- Hollywood Director
- Director: Colin
- Scene: Ryan and Wayne are two motorists who run into each other while parking, Brad's a police officer who arrives at the scene
- Do your own stunts, in slow motion
- Do it like frat boys, naked
- Do everything passionately
- Singers: Brad and Wayne
- About: Kim, a giant sea otter at the Long Beach Aquarium
- Style: Vaudeville
- Sound Effects (with Audience Members)
- Performers: Ryan and Colin
- Audience members: Diane and Gloria
- Scene: Colin is the Scottish owner of Jurassic Park, Ryan is the scientist who realizes things are going terribly wrong
- Three-Headed Broadway Star
- Heads: Wayne, Brad, and Colin
- To: Shauna from the audience
- Song: "Whenever I See Your Warts"
- Quick Change
- Performers: Colin, Brad, and Ryan, with Drew
- Colin is a woman in labor, Brad is the doctor, and Ryan enters as the anxious father
- Wayne Brady
- The rest get to do a game called "Quick Change"
- Colin and Brad read the credits as stand-up comics at open mic night in front of a hostile crowd