Good evening everybody, and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonight's show:
- I have a head for business and a bod for sin, Wayne Brady
- I'll have what she's having, Kathy Greenwood
- I am not an animal! Colin Mochrie
- You're gonna need a bigger boat, Ryan Stiles
and I'm your host, Drew Carey. Come on down, let's have some fun.
- Don't matter, like...
- A dog leash in Tijuana
- Film TV and Theater Styles
- Performers: Ryan, Colin, and Kathy
- Scene: Ryan is a truck driver Running late, he stops to give a ride to hitchhikers Colin and his pregnant wife Kathy, who's in labor
- Styles: Sci-fi, Charlie's Angels, Brady Bunch, Murder mystery, Crocodile Hunter, Gong Show, Horror movie
- Song Styles
- Singer: Wayne
- About: Michelle, a meter maid in Orange County
- Style: Public Enemy
- The Millionaire Show
- Host: Colin
- Contestant: Ryan
- Friend on the phone: Kathy
- Audience member: Wayne
- Theme: Jerry Springer
- Motown Group
- Singers: Wayne, Colin, and Ryan
- Song: "Do the Carjacker"
- Kathy Greenwood
- The rest get to do their favorite game in the whole world, "Hoedown"
- Kathy Greenwood reads the credits as a woman in labor, and she's shouting abuse at all the men who might be the father