|Whose Line Is It Anyway?|
April 26, 2001
- Host: Drew Carey
The Points Don't Matter, Just Like...
- ...a dog leash in Tijuana.
- Film TV and Theatre Styles
- Scene: Running late, a truck driver (Ryan) stops to give a ride to a hitchhiker and his pregnant wife (Colin and Kathy, respectively).
- Styles used: sci-fi, Charlie's Angels, The Brady Bunch, murder mystery, The Crocodile Hunter, The Gong Show, horror movie.
- Song Styles
- Wayne sings to Michelle, a meter maid in Orange County, in the style of Public Enemy.
- The Millionaire Show
- The ever-so-controversial Jerry Springer version.
- Colin is the host, Ryan is the contestant, Wayne is Ryan's plus-one in the audience, and Kathy is Ryan's "phone-a-friend."
- Motown Group
- Wayne, Colin, and Ryan sing "Do the Car Jacker."
- ...about being a Playboy photographer.
- Kathy Greenwood
- Kathy reads the credits as if she were going into labor; she shouts abusive things at all the men who might be the father.
|Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US)|
|Seasons||One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine • Ten|
|Regular Performers||Ryan Stiles • Colin Mochrie • Wayne Brady • Drew Carey • Aisha Tyler|
|Recurring Performers||Chip Esten • Greg Proops • Brad Sherwood • Kathy Greenwood • Jeff Davis • Karen Maruyama • Denny Siegel|